ERP firmly believes that a healthy environment is not only necessary for sustainable economic growth, but especially for the welfare of our planet and all of mankind
Ideas, Innovation & Education. We are committed to sharing our ideas and innovations with schools and all other organisations that work to educate the future generations.
Our educational programmes are designed to promote and raise awareness on the importance of recycling. We work with schools, teachers, parents, local organisations and institutions to promote this message.
All national ERP offices can provide you with custom-tailored educational kits to help promote the benefits of recycling and re-use.
More specifically, ERP produces educational kits and develops marketing and awareness-raising campaigns for local authorities, schools, businesses and other organisations promoting recycling.
To date, ERP has organised, sponsored and promoted:
- Waste collection competitions for primary and secondary schools
- Creative waste recycling workshops for secondary and high schools
- Free concerts in exchange for an item of WEEE
- Recycling competitions
- Recycled fashion competitions
- Joint initiatives with charities, companies and local authorities
- Cross-marketing events with brands and children’s films
For further information on educational kits and the local initiatives closest to you, please go to your local ERP website.