ERP manages the full end-of-life cycle of PV Installations
ERP transfers the advantages of multinational recycling processes to its customers.
ERP provides specific solutions for companies operating across borders:
- Officially approved national solutions in 14 EU countries, as well as Norway, Israel and Turkey
- European Solution: coordinated services and EU compliance
- WEEE Volume collected to date: over 2 million tonnes
- Members: over 3000 membership agreements
- ERP Team: 100 staff members across Europe
ERP PROVIDES CUSTOM-TAILORED COMPLIANCE SERVICES:
- An established compliance scheme that is operative and safe
- Easy registrations and declarations for producers
- Experienced teams and proficient information systems
- The only compliance scheme for all PV installation electrical parts
- PV Modules
- Energy storage devices: batteries, accumulators, etc.
- Other components
- Controlled, cost-efficient and competitive costs
- ERP offers a full range of synergies and opportunities to integrate other WEEE services
ERP ensures compliance with your producer responsibility obligations
and manages the end-of-life of your products.