Silicon based photovoltaic panels require normal flat glass treatment and no special removal of the semiconductor layer.
Non-silicon photovoltaic panels require special semiconductor removal technology and the isolation of toxic heavy metals.
If you need assistance with the disposal of your photovoltaic panels, contact ERP.
- Removing the cables, plug and semiconductor
- Separating aluminium and glass from the photovoltaic panel
- Removing labels
- Reusing or recycling the EVA film and recovering chemical elements such as cadmium and selenium
- Separating into different components (EVA film, aluminium, wafer, plastic cable and plug, semiconductor, glass)
- Recycling the glass components in a foundry