Legislation and Requirements
In this page you can learn about the legislation and the applicable requirements on the management of WEEE and WBA, in the national and European context:
- Commission Directive (EU) 2017/2096 of 15 November 2017 -changes the Annex II of the Directive 2000/53 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on end-of-life vehicles
- Decree-Law no. 152-D / 2017, of December 11 – consolidates the legislation applicable to specific waste streams, such as WEEE and WBA, managed by ERP Portugal
- Dispatch n.º 5258/2018, of May 25 – WEEE ERP Portugal Permit
- Order No. 11275-A / 2017, of December 22 – ERP Portugal Permit as WBA compliance scheme, renewing the previous one (2010)
- Ordinance no. 145/2017, of April 26 – dematerialization of the Guides for Waste Monitoring, which became electronic (e-GAR)
More information at the Portuguese Environment Agency website.