ERP extends its EPEAT service
The Green Electronic Council formally recognizes Landbell Group’s new audit standard for WEEE Treatment
The Green Electronic Council, which manages the EPEAT program, has formally recognized Landbell Group's new audit standard for WEEE Treatment (TS.HH.001 - Technical and Management Requirements for WEEE) as a qualified recycling standard for the following IEEE standards:
- IEEE 1680.1 - Standard for Environmental and Social Responsibility Assessment for Computers and Displays
- IEEE 1680.2 – Standard for Environmental Assessment of Imaging Equipment
- IEEE 1680.3 – standard for Environmental Assessment of Televisions
This means ERP is able to:
- Continue providing its EPEAT service to producers of “Computers and Displays” (Criteria 4.6.3 – Initial Service Provider Standards), after November 2018 for new products and after May 2019 for existing and already registered products.
- Extend our EPEAT service to “Imaging Equipment” and “Televisions” producers (Criteria 4.6.2 – Service Provider Standards).
EPEAT is a global rating and verification system that helps purchasers to evaluate, compare and select electronic products based on their environmental attributes. EPEAT also helps manufacturers establish the green credentials of their products.
Our Smart Sustainable Supply Chain (S³) audit programme helps producers achieve the EPEAT global rating and verification system for product take-back, rechargeable battery take-back programmes and end-of-life processing.
Uutiset ja tapahtumat
Tuoreimmat uutiset ja tapahtumat
Kyse ei ole vain prosessista ja vaatimustenmukaisuudesta, vaan myös verkottumisesta. ERP jakaa tietoa, näkemyksiä ja uutisia, jotta voimme yhdessä edistää kestävää agendaa.
3 marraskuun, 2022
Boarding almost complete…
14 lokakuun, 2022
“Recycle it all, no matter how small”
2 toukokuun, 2022
This year’s Green Alley Award goes to the German start-up Voltfang