ERP Competition – Terms & Conditions
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”).
- This competition runs from the following dates (the “Promotional Period”).
06 April 2023 – 11 April 2023
Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
- The Promoter is ERP Limited, whose registered office is at 11 James’s Terrace, Malahide, Co. Dublin, K36 CV08 Ireland. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, simply add your guess in the comments underneath the applicable post on Facebook.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is one Curry’s voucher to the value of €50.
- The winner will be chosen by random selection. The winner will be contacted within a 48 hours of winner selection. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 24 hours after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.