ERP Ireland is delighted to be invited to attend the National Ploughing Championships 2017 to promote our ‘#Batteries4Barretstown’ campaign.
If you happen to be at the Ploughing, go see Buzz, the battery man at the Lidl Ireland kids area or in the Retail space. He is reminding attendees to recycle their batteries in Lidl for Barretstown and providing a perfect photo-opportunity for attendees with children. Take a photo with Buzz and use #Batteries4Barretstown to enter into our competition and to win a family pass to Dublin Zoo!
The aim of Batteries for Barretstown is to drive people to dispose of their waste batteries in an environmentally conscious way, to motivate people to become more environmentally aware and to change recycling habits, whilst raising funds for a worthy children’s charity.
Each year in Ireland thousands of batteries are disposed of in standard domestic waste, and Batteries for Barretstown hopes to raise awareness of the ease by which Batteries can be recycled by facilitating collection in local Lidl stores. Batteries can also be recycled free of charge in any retail stores selling batteries, at local recycling centres or at one of ERP’s free recycling events held across the country.
The Competition winner will be announced on Friday 22nd September 2017. See Terms and Conditions below.
Entering our Twitter Competition:
- This free competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of ERP, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter the competition, you must take a photo with Buzz and use #Batteries4Barretstown to enter into our competition to win a family pass to Dublin Zoo! All posts on the closing date of the competition will be considered valid entries and will be included in our free draw. The prize for this competition is in the form of a Dublin Zoo Gift Card to the value of €49.00 (equivalent to the cost of 2 adults + 2 children family day pass, as of 19th September 2017,).
- The competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 21st September 2017.
- Competition winner will be randomly selected on Friday 22nd September 2017 from all the valid entries and a winner will be notified by direct Twitter. The prize will be posted.
- If we’re unable to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter and they have no liability in respect of this competition
- The promoter of this competition is European Recycling Platform Ireland DAC, 2-4 Ely Place Dublin, D02 FR58 Tel: +353 (0)1 662404 Fax: +353 (0)1 661831
- By entering this competition, you agree to the Terms & Conditions below and to ERPs General Competition Rules
- For more information on Dublin Zoo click https://www.dublinzoo.ie/