Best of luck to all entrants of the @ERPIreland Sustainable Environment Award!
Best of luck to all finalists for the Chambers Ireland Excellence in Local Government Awards. These awards showcase best practice in local government and recognise the skills, hard work, innovation and enthusiasm within local government that can often go unrecognised. Best of luck in particular to finalists for the @ERPIreland Sustainable Environment Award! These are:
- Clare County Council – Demonstration of biodiversity management in public open space/recreational areas
- Cork City Council – Climate Action Committee – Local Scale Air Quality Monitoring System
- Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council – dlr’s Coastal Mobility Route
- Kildare County Council – Kildare Green Kilometre
- Monaghan County Council – Reclaimed Asphalt Pilot Scheme
- South Dublin County Council – SDCC Pollinator Action Plan 2021 – 2025
Martin Tobin, CEO of ERP Ireland and judge for the Awards commented: “We are delighted to continue our association with the Chambers Ireland Excellence in Local Government Awards. I am very impressed that Local Authorities have continued their best practice efforts to enhance, develop and protect their local environment despite the difficult conditions presented by the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. This category celebrates Local Authorities that develop, promote and foster initiatives to support the sustainable development of their local environment. Congratulations to all those shortlisted!"
ELG Sustainable Environment Award