Simplifying battery compliance
Why is Battery Compliance Important for Your Business?
If you make, import, or sell batteries in the UK then you have legal obligations to comply with various environmental regulations.
Non-compliance is an offence and enforcement action may be taken.
Contact us today
Compliance Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
How ERP makes it easy for your business
- Take on your legal obligations
- Manage your registration and reporting for Portable, Industrial and Automotive batteries
- Secure battery evidence equal to your battery recycling obligation
- Fixed compliance cost for the entire year for smaller producers
- Free battery boxes and collections for Portable batteries
- Take-back of Industrial and Automotive batteries.
Am I obligated?
You are an ‘obligated’ battery producer if you:
- Have a UK presence and either:
- Import batteries (including those within products) into the UK and then selling them wholesale in the UK, and/or:
- UK manufacture of batteries selling to the public or to retailers
What do I need to do?
- Register as a battery Producer
- Report data on how many batteries you placed on the market
- Meet your portable battery recycling obligation (if applicable)
- Finance the collection, treatment, and recycling of waste portable batteries (if applicable)
- Take-back waste industrial and automotive batteries (if applicable)
ERP can manage all of this for you and ensure that your obligations are met.
Join us today by contacting: email@example.com
How does it all work?
We collect batteries from over 26,000 collection points in the UK: from shops, offices, schools, and other public buildings. We use this extensive network to collect the batteries that we need to meet our members’ obligations.
For more information on our free battery boxes and collections, please read our FAQs
Please consider any risks associated with the storage at, and collection of, batteries from your premises – and please use the following risk assessment to help you carry out your own risk assessment: ERP UK Battery Box Risk Assessment
Downloadable Batteries Fact Sheet PDF document
To download the batteries compliance fact sheet PDF, simply fill in the form below.
Batteries Enquiry Form
Compliance Services & Tender Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 3142 6452
- E-mail: email@example.com
Other ERP services
ERP provide simple pricing and great customer service reducing the complexity of compliance for our members. Additionally, our Data Service produce accurate data reports, which ensure that companies stay compliant, helping reduce your costs.
ERP is part of the Landbell Group – the leading global supplier of environmental and chemical compliance solutions.
Find out more at: www.landbell-group.com
You may only place small amounts of batteries onto the market but need a trusted, reliable partner to carry out your obligations. We can do this for you.
If your company places significant amounts of batteries onto the market, we offer competitive compliance solutions, as well as expertise in take-back and awareness-raising campaigns.