ERP extends its EPEAT service
The Green Electronic Council formally recognizes Landbell Group’s new audit standard for WEEE Treatment
The Green Electronic Council, which manages the EPEAT program, has formally recognized Landbell Group's new audit standard for WEEE Treatment (TS.HH.001 - Technical and Management Requirements for WEEE) as a qualified recycling standard for the following IEEE standards:
- IEEE 1680.1 - Standard for Environmental and Social Responsibility Assessment for Computers and Displays
- IEEE 1680.2 – Standard for Environmental Assessment of Imaging Equipment
- IEEE 1680.3 – standard for Environmental Assessment of Televisions
This means ERP is able to:
- Continue providing its EPEAT service to producers of “Computers and Displays” (Criteria 4.6.3 – Initial Service Provider Standards), after November 2018 for new products and after May 2019 for existing and already registered products.
- Extend our EPEAT service to “Imaging Equipment” and “Televisions” producers (Criteria 4.6.2 – Service Provider Standards).
EPEAT is a global rating and verification system that helps purchasers to evaluate, compare and select electronic products based on their environmental attributes. EPEAT also helps manufacturers establish the green credentials of their products.
Our Smart Sustainable Supply Chain (S³) audit programme helps producers achieve the EPEAT global rating and verification system for product take-back, rechargeable battery take-back programmes and end-of-life processing.
News & Events
Latest news and events
It is not only about process and compliance, but also about networking. ERP shares knowledge, insights, and news so that together we promote the sustainable agenda.
April 2nd, 2023
Bicycle Association appoints ERP UK as partner for breakthrough new service On 28 February, the Bicycle Association (BA) announced its intention to
April 2nd, 2023
New packaging obligations for producers in Brazil In December last year, two states in Brazil – Paraiba and Pernambuco –
November 3rd, 2022
Boarding almost complete…