Who are you
Think Global, Act Local
ERP works with many Local Authorities across the countries, since the inception of the WEEE Regulations. We develop partnerships and work closely with the Government, Councils, Environmental agencies and associations, as well as with the management chain actors (e.g. collection points, consolidation, and recycling centers) to ensure that all the waste collected will be treated and recycled accordingly to the local legal framework and targets and ERP quality standards.
ERP uses local suppliers wherever possible, to reduce the carbon footprint of collections and support the local economy.
Being part of a global company gives ERP a diverse and deep knowledge of local compliance boundaries to be considered under EPR obligations and participating in several strategic and relevant working groups allows us to be in the front and decision-making process.
What we can do for you
• Take care of the registration processes
• Manage contractual requirements with the relevant national authorities, authorized representatives and producer compliance schemes
• Reporting waste management data
• Promoting and increasing recycling in the community
• Efficient and reliable collection services