Join our next webinar: Simplifying Packaging Compliance
Packaging compliance is complex and requires interpretation. It can be difficult to work out what you need to do and get total peace of mind.
But compliance doesn’t have to be a burden; it can deliver value to your business. Discover how in Simplifying Packaging Compliance, a special webinar at 12:00 pm on Wednesday 19th September 2018.
We will cover the following topics and more:
- Our credentials – Over seven million tonnes of packaging collected across Europe and beyond.
- Future changes to the UK packaging system – Change is afoot, are you up to speed?
- Our packaging scheme – The unique support and services we offer.
- Richard Dove, Packaging Specialist – Richard moved into producer responsibility from retail in 1997 and has been with ERP since 2004.
- Caroline Morrison, Head of Compliance – Caroline has worked in producer responsibility since 2000 and joined ERP in 2005.
Our packaging expertise
When it comes to packaging, you can take us at our word. Since 2009, ERP UK has provided a packaging compliance service to customers, which achieved a rating of ‘excellent’ in our last Environment Agency audit: ‘evidence of exceptional performance and best practice’.
Over 150 members entrust ERP to meet their waste packaging obligations in the UK.